- How do you progress lean improvement beyond the classic 7+1 lean wastes?
- How can you leverage the inclusive approach of lean to include environmental thinking?
- How can environmental deployment be enhanced rather than just compliance or top-down directives?
Lean and Green combines 2 manufacturing methods.
- It identifies the Lean deployment level required to successfully be able to “add on” environmental implementation through kaizen and continuous improvement.
- Conversely, it demonstrates how environmental thinking can be combined successfully as an add-on to established lean implementation. It sets out the lean and green business model, which combines both methodologies.