1. 25-35% of business processes have never been defined, they are a collection of activities completed by different people over a period of time.
2. Lead time reductions of between 50 and 70% can be achieved on business processes that have never been improved.
3. Leadership and management behaviour are often the root causes of problems within business process.
The initial discussion will examine how we can help you:
- If we are not immediately available when you contact us, we will respond promptly to either set up a meeting or schedule an extended call to discuss your needs.
- During this discussion we will ascertain how we can support you and the approximate timescales for an engagement.
- The initial discussion is provided free of charge. We will then supply you with a quote for the diagnostic phase.
The diagnostic phase will identify the real issues and priorities for your business:
- This is an extended period of fact finding and diagnosis.
- We will need to speak to the key stakeholders, and get a thorough understanding of your processes through observation and discussions with front-line staff.
- During this phase we will develop a firm proposal of how we can take your opportunity forward.
An intervention will be proposed:
- This will be delivered to you rapidly – we understand that businesses need to be able to respond to situations and make swift decisions.
- The proposal will detail the plan and actions, and outline the key benefits of the intervention.
- The proposal will cover timescales, potential start/end dates and the costs/resources required (both the costs of the consultancy and the resources which will need to be committed by your business during the intervention).
The action phase will deliver the agreed plan:
- In this phase we will execute the agreed plan. We will regularly review progress with you and also highlight key findings like issues, benefits and risks.
- If there needs to be any significant variation to the plan, these will be discussed and agreed prior to any changes being made.
We will make sure the benefits are sustained:
- One of the key questions of Lean implementation is how to maintain the momentum gained though any training or improvement workshop.
- We will ensure that systems are put in place to deliver a sustainable change to your business, through the use of visualisation and leadership review.
We will evaluate the intervention and suggest future initiatives:
- At the close of the project we will provide a review of the project compared to the initial plan.
- We will highlight the benefits and communicate any additional findings.
- We will also recommend the next steps for you in your journey.